Escort type. Saves more than 3.6kg over iron tailhousing.Application:
- Ford Corsair V4 09/1966-1970 (2000E gearbox)*
- Ford Cortina GT/1600E Mk2 09/1966-10/1968 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Lotus Cortina Mk2 09/1966-10/1968 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Escort Mk1 Mexico 1970-1974 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Escort Mk1 RS1600 1970-1974 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Escort Mk1 Twin Cam 1968-1971 (2000E gearbox)
Bullet/2000E/3 rail 4 Speed Gearbox
A medium duty 4 speed box with three selector rails and all cast iron casing. Has been made with various gear selector positions; steering column change, two types of floor change and remote floor change. 7/8” x 20 spline input shaft.
Often referred to as the ‘Bullet’ gearbox, Bullet actually refers to competition three rail boxes that are fitted with close ratio straight cut gears. 2000E is a reference often used which originates from the Corsair 2000E models that were fitted with a closer gear ratio set than standard models. Apart from the gear ratios, all other service parts are identical to standard gearboxes.
Oil capacity 1.21 litres. Standard oil grade SAE80.
- Additional Information
Part No GB2E103 Product Group Gearbox Spares Fits Gearbox Type Ford 2000E/Bullet gearbox Stock Status Available From Stock Catalogue 2016 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 118 of our 2017 catalogue Brand Logo Free Shipping