Suits original Ford cast con rods only.Installation instructions:
Make sure that there is an adequate chamfer around the top of the connecting rod bolt hole to clear the radius under the head of the bolt.
Use ARP Ultra-Torque Fastener Assembly Lubricant to lubricate the threads of the bolt and under the head of the bolt. Then install the bolts and tighten them hand tight.
ARP recommends using the STRETCH METHOD when tightening the bolts. Following the instructions for using a stretch gauge, Stretch the bolts to 0.0050"-0.0055".
If you do not have a stretch gauge, torque the bolts to 25ft-lbs using ARP Ultra-Torque Fastener Assembly Lubricant.
A log should be kept on the original non-torqued length of each bolt. Bolts that have any permanent deformation or have increased in non-torqued length by more than 0.001" should be replaced.Ford I4 DOHC (not Duratec)
Commonly referred to as the Sierra twin cam engine or RS2000 16v engine.
- Ford Escort MK5/Mk6 RS2000 2.0 16v 1991-1996
- Ford Galaxy Mk1 2.0 8v DOHC 1994-2000
- Ford Galaxy Mk1 2.3 16v DOHC 1997-2000
- Ford Galaxy Mk2 2.0 8v DOHC 2001-2006
- Ford Galaxy Mk2 2.3 16v DOHC 2000-2006
- Ford Scorpio/Granada 2.0 8v DOHC 1989-1994
- Ford Scorpio 2.0 8v DOHC 1994-1998
- Ford Scorpio 2.0 16v DOHC 1994-1996
- Ford Scorpio 2.3 16v DOHC 1996-1998
- Ford Sierra 2.0 8v DOHC 1989-1992
- Ford Transit Mk3 2.0 8v DOHC 1994-2000
- Ford Transit Mk4 2.3 16v DOHC 2000-2006
- Additional Information
Part No ARPBE08 Fits Engine Type Ford DOHC 8v/16v RS2000 Product Group Con Rod Bolts Stock Status Available From Stock Fits Engine Make Ford Catalogue 2017 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 44 of our 2017 catalogue Brand Logo Free Shipping
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
No Tax, Each £53.38 Taxed, Each £64.06
No Tax, Each £2.03 Taxed, Each £2.44