Suits original Ford cast con rods only.Installation instructions:
Make sure that there is an adequate chamfer around the top of the connecting rod bolt hole to clear the radius under the head of the bolt.
Use ARP Ultra-Torque Fastener Assembly Lubricant to lubricate the threads of the bolt and under the head of the bolt. Then install the bolts and tighten them hand tight.
ARP recommends using the STRETCH METHOD when tightening the bolts. Following the instructions for using a stretch gauge, Stretch the bolts to 0.0050"-0.0055".
If you do not have a stretch gauge, torque the bolts to 50ft-lbs using ARP Ultra-Torque Fastener Assembly Lubricant.
A log should be kept on the original non-torqued length of each bolt. Bolts that have any permanent deformation or have increased in non-torqued length by more than 0.001" should be replaced.Ford Essex V6
- Ford Capri Mk1/Mk2/Mk3 3.0 V6 1969-1981
- Ford Granada Mk1 2.5/3.0 V6 1972-1977
- Ford Transit Mk2 3.0 V6 1978-1986
- Ford Zephyr Mk4 2.5 V6 1966-1972
- Ford Zodiac Mk4 3.0 V6 1966-1972
- Gilburn Genie 2.5/3.0 V6 1966-1969
- Gilburn Invader 3.0 V6 1969-1973
- Marcos GT 3.0 V6
- Reliant Scimitar GT 2.5/3.0 V6 1966-1970
- Reliant Scimitar GTE 3.0 V6 1968-1979
- TVR 3000M, 3000S & Taimar 3.0 V6 1972-1979
- TVR Tuscan 3.0 V6 1969-1971
- Additional Information
Part No ARPBE09 Fits Engine Type Ford Essex V4/V6 Product Group Con Rod Bolts Stock Status Stock Lead Time Typically 4-7 days Fits Engine Make Ford Catalogue 2018 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 43 of our 2018 catalogue Brand Logo Free Shipping
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
No Tax, Each £46.72 Taxed, Each £56.06
No Tax, Each £20.27 Taxed, Each £24.32
No Tax, Each £147.02 Taxed, Each £176.42
No Tax, Each £4.67 Taxed, Each £5.60
No Tax, Each £6.09 Taxed, Each £7.31
No Tax, Each £46.27 Taxed, Each £55.52