DetailsArrow Precision steel con rods are found in almost every arena of motorsport as well as in a wide variety of the world’s most prestigious motor vehicles.
Arrow steel con rods are fully machined in-house from their own specification double air re-melted 817M40 forgings. All rods are shot peened using an automated process to increase fatigue strength and durability. The rods are balanced end over end into matched engine sets and are 100% magnaflux crack detected prior to final inspection by CMM in a temperature controlled inspection department. Fitted with ARP cap bolts and small end bushes. All rods are priced per set.
Delivery times: If this item is out of stock, the lead time is estimated by displaying average delivery times from the supplier. For an accurate lead time, please contact our sales department. A part showing an 8 week delivery could be available off the shelf from Arrow if the timing is right!
Big End Bearing Diameter: 55.01mm
Gudgeon Pin Diameter 24mm
Centre to Centre Length: 127mm
Big End Width: 25.88mm
Small End Width: 25.88mm
Bolt Size: 3/8 UNFFord SOHC Pinto
- Ford Capri Mk1/Mk2/Mk3 1.6/2.0 1972-1987
- Ford Cortina Mk3/Mk4/Mk5 1.6/2.0 1970-1982
- Ford Escort Mk1 RS2000 2.0 1973-1974
- Ford Escort Mk2 RS2000 2.0 & Mexico 1.6 1975-1980
- Ford Granada Mk1 2.0 1973-1977
- Ford Granada Mk2 1.6/2.0 1977-1985
- Ford Granada/Scorpio Mk3 1.8/2.0 1985-1989
- Ford Sierra 1.6/1.8/2.0 1982-1989
- Ford Transit Mk2/Mk3 1.6/2.0 1978-1994
- TVR Tamsin 200 2.0
- Additional Information
Part No ARROW118 Fits Engine Type Ford SOHC (Pinto) Product Group Con Rods Stock Status Available from Stock (while stock lasts) Fits Engine Make Ford Catalogue 2016 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 20 of our 2017 catalogue Brand Logo Free Shipping