DetailsArrow Precision steel con rods are found in almost every arena of motorsport as well as in a wide variety of the world’s most prestigious motor vehicles.
Arrow steel con rods are fully machined in-house from their own specification double air re-melted 817M40 forgings. All rods are shot peened using an automated process to increase fatigue strength and durability. The rods are balanced end over end into matched engine sets and are 100% magnaflux crack detected prior to final inspection by CMM in a temperature controlled inspection department. Fitted with ARP cap bolts and small end bushes. All rods are priced per set.
Big End Bearing Diameter: 49.90mm
Gudgeon Pin Diameter 20.63mm
Centre to Centre Length: 136.18mm
Big End Width: 24.33mm
Small End Width: 24.33mm
Bolt Size: 3/8 UNFFord Zetec E 16v Silver Top -05/98
For use with fully floating pistons only (gudgeon pins retained with circlips).
- Ford Escort Mk5 1.6 16v 1992-1995
- Ford Escort Mk5 1.8 & XR3i 1992-1995
- Ford Escort Mk6 1.6 16v 1995-2000
- Ford Escort Mk6 1.8 & GTi 1995-1998
- Ford Fiesta Mk3 Si 1.6 16v 1992-1995
- Ford Fiesta Mk3 XR2i 1.8 16v 1992-1995
- Ford Fiesta Mk3 RS1800 1.8 16v 1992-1995
- Ford Mondeo Mk1 1.6 16v 1992-1996
- Ford Mondeo Mk1 1.8 16v 1992-1996
- Ford Mondeo Mk1 2.0 16v 1992-1996
- Ford Mondeo Mk2 1.6 16v 1996-05/1998
- Ford Mondeo Mk2 1.8 16v 1996-05/1998
- Ford Mondeo Mk2 2.0 16v 1996-05/1998
- Additional Information
Part No ARROW132 Fits Engine Type Ford Zetec E Product Group Con Rods Stock Status Stock Lead Time Typically 3-4 weeks Fits Engine Make Ford Catalogue 2016 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 20 of our 2016 catalogue Brand Logo Free Shipping