These kits are a direct replacement for original rubber brake lines which allow a degree of expansion under heavy braking, known as line swell. Line swell results in a spongy feel to the brake pedal and this increases with the age of the original brake line.
Manufactured by Goodridge from hose consisting of a PTFE inner with a tightly woven stainless steel outer braid, braided brake lines virtually eliminate line swell and in consequence provide increased pedal stiffness and feel.
Supplied with stainless steel fittings. Alternative kit available:Application:
Zinc plated steel fittings with visible stainless braiding: GOO36
- Ford Sierra 1.6/1.8/2.0/2.3/2.3D 1982-1992 with rear discs fitted
- Ford Sierra RS Cosworth 3 door 1986-1987
- Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500 1987
- Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth 2wd 1988-1989
- Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth 4wd 1990-1992
- Ford Sierra XR4x4 2.8 & 2.9 V6 1985-1992
- Ford Sierra XR4x4 2.0 DOHC 8v 1989-1992
- Additional Information
Part No GOO36SS Product Group Brake Hose Kits (Braided) Stock Status Available From Stock Catalogue 2017 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 126 of our 2017 catalogue Brand Logo Fits Model Variant Ford Sierra (2WD Cosworth), Ford Sierra (4WD Cosworth), Ford Sierra (ABS), Ford Sierra XR4x4 Free Shipping