Our range of Burton PowerLeads are manufactured using a premium 8mm ignition cable and is ideal for all applications, in particular for high performance. The ferromagnetic core uses a Kevlar and fibreglass base.
A ferromagnetic compound is extruded onto this which is tightly wound with a stainless steel resistance wire bound with a conductive lacquer.
This design ensures maximum spark quality with virtually zero voltage loss while suppressing 99.9% of all electromagnetic interference. The cable has a resistance of 5.6Kohm/metre (nom).
Temperature rating -40 to +220°C.
Supplied in classic black. Manufactured in the UK.Ford SOHC Pinto
- Ford Capri Mk1/Mk2/Mk3 1.6/2.0 1972-1987
- Ford Cortina Mk3/Mk4/Mk5 1.6/2.0 1970-1982
- Ford Escort Mk1 RS2000 2.0 1973-1974
- Ford Escort Mk2 RS2000 2.0 & Mexico 1.6 1975-1980
- Ford Granada Mk1 2.0 1973-1977
- Ford Granada Mk2 1.6/2.0 1977-1985
- Ford Granada/Scorpio Mk3 1.8/2.0 1985-1989
- Ford Sierra 1.6/1.8/2.0 1982-1989
- Ford Transit Mk2/Mk3 1.6/2.0 1978-1994
- TVR Tamsin 200 2.0
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
No Tax, Each £10.52 Taxed, Each £12.62
Motorcraft oil filter: SOHC Ford Pinto, YB Cosworth 4wd, Essex V4/V6, Taunus/Cologne V4/V6, RS2000 16v & 2.9 24v BOA EFL90No Tax, Each £6.09 Taxed, Each £7.31
No Tax, Each £6.09 Taxed, Each £7.31
No Tax, Each £24.34 Taxed, Each £29.21
No Tax, Each £2.03 Taxed, Each £2.44
No Tax, Each £3.66 Taxed, Each £4.39