Our range of Burton PowerLeads are manufactured using a premium 8mm ignition cable and is ideal for all applications, in particular for high performance. The ferromagnetic core uses a Kevlar and fibreglass base.
A ferromagnetic compound is extruded onto this which is tightly wound with a stainless steel resistance wire bound with a conductive lacquer.
This design ensures maximum spark quality with virtually zero voltage loss while suppressing 99.9% of all electromagnetic interference. The cable has a resistance of 5.6Kohm/metre (nom).
Temperature rating -40 to +220°C.
Supplied in Motorsport blue. Manufactured in the UK.Ford Essex V6
- Ford Capri Mk1/Mk2/Mk3 3.0 V6 1969-1981
- Ford Granada Mk1 2.5/3.0 V6 1972-1977
- Ford Transit Mk2 3.0 V6 1978-1986
- Ford Zephyr Mk4 2.5 V6 1966-1972
- Ford Zodiac Mk4 3.0 V6 1966-1972
- Gilburn Genie 2.5/3.0 V6 1966-1969
- Gilburn Invader 3.0 V6 1969-1973
- Marcos GT 3.0 V6
- Reliant Scimitar GT 2.5/3.0 V6 1966-1970
- Reliant Scimitar GTE 3.0 V6 1968-1979
- TVR 3000M, 3000S & Taimar 3.0 V6 1972-1979
- TVR Tuscan 3.0 V6 1969-1971
- Additional Information
Part No BPL07 Fits Engine Type Ford Essex V4/V6 Product Group Ignition Leads Stock Status Available From Stock Fits Engine Make Ford Catalogue 2017 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 85 of our 2017 catalogue Brand Logo
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
No Tax, Each £9.71 Taxed, Each £11.65
No Tax, Each £3.66 Taxed, Each £4.39
No Tax, Each £4.39 Taxed, Each £5.27
Distributor condensor - Fomoco type: Ford SOHC Pinto, Essex V4 & V6, Taunus/Cologne & X/Flow OHV Kent 33790No Tax, Each £3.66 Taxed, Each £4.39
Motorcraft oil filter: SOHC Ford Pinto, YB Cosworth 4wd, Essex V4/V6, Taunus/Cologne V4/V6, RS2000 16v & 2.9 24v BOA EFL90No Tax, Each £6.09 Taxed, Each £7.31
No Tax, Each £1.63 Taxed, Each £1.96