Our range of Burton PowerLeads are manufactured using a premium 8mm ignition cable and is ideal for all applications, in particular for high performance. The ferromagnetic core uses a Kevlar and fibreglass base.
A ferromagnetic compound is extruded onto this which is tightly wound with a stainless steel resistance wire bound with a conductive lacquer.
This design ensures maximum spark quality with virtually zero voltage loss while suppressing 99.9% of all electromagnetic interference. The cable has a resistance of 5.6Kohm/metre (nom).
Temperature rating -40 to +220°C.
Supplied in Motorsport blue. Manufactured in the UK.Ford SOHC Pinto
- Ford Capri Mk1/Mk2/Mk3 1.6/2.0 1972-1987
- Ford Cortina Mk3/Mk4/Mk5 1.6/2.0 1970-1982
- Ford Escort Mk1 RS2000 2.0 1973-1974
- Ford Escort Mk2 RS2000 2.0 & Mexico 1.6 1975-1980
- Ford Granada Mk1 2.0 1973-1977
- Ford Granada Mk2 1.6/2.0 1977-1985
- Ford Granada/Scorpio Mk3 1.8/2.0 1985-1989
- Ford Sierra 1.6/1.8/2.0 1982-1989
- Ford Transit Mk2/Mk3 1.6/2.0 1978-1994
- TVR Tamsin 200 2.0
- Additional Information
Part No BPL01 Fits Engine Type Ford SOHC (Pinto) Product Group Ignition Leads Stock Status Available From Stock Fits Engine Make Ford Catalogue 2018 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 83 of our 2018 catalogue Brand Logo
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
No Tax, Each £6.09 Taxed, Each £7.31
No Tax, Each £10.97 Taxed, Each £13.16
Motorcraft oil filter: SOHC Ford Pinto, YB Cosworth 4wd, Essex V4/V6, Taunus/Cologne V4/V6, RS2000 16v & 2.9 24v BOA EFL90No Tax, Each £10.16 Taxed, Each £12.19
No Tax, Each £2.03 Taxed, Each £2.44
No Tax, Each £2.85 Taxed, Each £3.42
No Tax, Each £3.66 Taxed, Each £4.39