Our range of Burton PowerLeads are manufactured using a premium 8mm ignition cable and is ideal for all applications, in particular for high performance. The ferromagnetic core uses a Kevlar and fibreglass base.
A ferromagnetic compound is extruded onto this which is tightly wound with a stainless steel resistance wire bound with a conductive lacquer.
This design ensures maximum spark quality with virtually zero voltage loss while suppressing 99.9% of all electromagnetic interference. The cable has a resistance of 5.6Kohm/metre (nom).
Temperature rating -40 to +220°C.
Supplied in Motorsport blue. Manufactured in the UK.Ford Crossflow OHV Kent
- Ford Capri Mk1 1.3/1.6 1969-1974
- Ford Capri Mk2/Mk3 1.3 1974-1987
- Ford Cortina Mk2 1.3/1.6 07/67-1970
- Ford Cortina Mk3 1.3/1.6 1970-1976
- Ford Cortina Mk4/Mk5 1.3 1976-1982
- Ford Escort Mk1 1.1/1.3/1.6 Mexico 1968-1974
- Ford Escort Mk2 1.1/1.3/1.6 1975-1980
- Ford Fiesta Mk1 1.3 Supersport/1.6 XR2 1980-1983
- Caterham 7
- Morgan 4/4 1600 1.6 1968-
- TVR 1600M 1.6 1972-1977
- Additional Information
Part No BPL02 Fits Engine Type Ford Cross Flow (Kent) Product Group Ignition Leads Stock Status Available From Stock Fits Engine Make Ford Catalogue 2016 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 85 of our 2017 catalogue Brand Logo
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
No Tax, Each £3.66 Taxed, Each £4.39
No Tax, Each £13.41 Taxed, Each £16.09
No Tax, Each £105.22 Taxed, Each £126.26
No Tax, Each £3.21 Taxed, Each £3.85
No Tax, Each £6.09 Taxed, Each £7.31
No Tax, Each £2.03 Taxed, Each £2.44