Our range of Burton PowerLeads are manufactured using a premium 8mm ignition cable and is ideal for all applications, in particular for high performance. The ferromagnetic core uses a Kevlar and fibreglass base.
A ferromagnetic compound is extruded onto this which is tightly wound with a stainless steel resistance wire bound with a conductive lacquer.
This design ensures maximum spark quality with virtually zero voltage loss while suppressing 99.9% of all electromagnetic interference. The cable has a resistance of 5.6Kohm/metre (nom).
Temperature rating -40 to +220°C.
Supplied in Motorsport blue. Manufactured in the UK.Ford Pre-Crossflow OHV Kent
- Ford Anglia 105E 1.0 1959-1967
- Ford Anglia 123E 1.2 1959-1967
- Ford Cortina Mk1 1.2/1.5 1962-1966
- Ford Cortina Mk2 1.2/1.3/1.5 1966-07/1967
- Ford Consul Classic 1.3/1.5 1961-1963
- Ford Consul Capri 1.3/1.5 1961-1964
- Ford Consul Corsair 1.5 1964-1965
- Ford Prefect 107E 1.0 1959-1961
- Marcos 1500 GT
- Morgan 4/4 1.0/1.3/1.5 1960-1968
- Additional Information
Part No BPL17 Fits Engine Type Ford Pre Cross Flow Product Group Ignition Leads Stock Status Available From Stock Fits Engine Make Ford Catalogue 2016 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 85 of our 2017 catalogue Brand Logo