Our range of Burton PowerLeads are manufactured using a premium 8mm ignition cable and is ideal for all applications, in particular for high performance. The ferromagnetic core uses a Kevlar and fibreglass base.
A ferromagnetic compound is extruded onto this which is tightly wound with a stainless steel resistance wire bound with a conductive lacquer.
This design ensures maximum spark quality with virtually zero voltage loss while suppressing 99.9% of all electromagnetic interference. The cable has a resistance of 5.6Kohm/metre (nom).
Temperature rating -40 to +220°C.
Supplied in classic black. Manufactured in the UK.Ford CVH
- Ford Escort Mk3/Orion 1.3/1.6/XR3 1980-1985
- Ford Escort Mk3 1.6i/XR3i 1982-1985
- Ford Escort Mk3 RS Turbo Series 1 1984-1985
- Ford Escort Mk4/Orion 1.4/1.6 1986-1990
- Ford Escort Mk4 1.6i/XR3i MFi 1986-1989
- Ford Escort Mk4 RS Turbo Series 2 1986-1990
- Ford Fiesta Mk2 1.3/1.4/1.6/XR2 1983-1989
- Ford Fiesta Mk3 1.4/1.6 1989-1995
- Morgan 4/4 1.6 1982-1993
- Reliant Scimitar SS1 1.3/1.4/1.6 1984-1990
- Reliant Scimitar SST 1.4 1990-1992
- Reliant Scimitar Sabre 1.4 1992-1993
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £5.44 Incl. Tax: £6.53