Our range of Burton PowerLeads are manufactured using a premium 8mm ignition cable and is ideal for all applications, in particular for high performance. The ferromagnetic core uses a Kevlar and fibreglass base.
A ferromagnetic compound is extruded onto this which is tightly wound with a stainless steel resistance wire bound with a conductive lacquer.
This design ensures maximum spark quality with virtually zero voltage loss while suppressing 99.9% of all electromagnetic interference. The cable has a resistance of 5.6Kohm/metre (nom).
Temperature rating -40 to +220°C.
Supplied in classic black. Manufactured in the UK.
Note - these leads are suitable for distributors with a side entry cap (typically used with twin carbs).Ford Crossflow OHV Kent
- Ford Capri Mk1 1.3/1.6 1969-1974
- Ford Capri Mk2/Mk3 1.3 1974-1987
- Ford Cortina Mk2 1.3/1.6 07/67-1970
- Ford Cortina Mk3 1.3/1.6 1970-1976
- Ford Cortina Mk4/Mk5 1.3 1976-1982
- Ford Escort Mk1 1.1/1.3/1.6 Mexico 1968-1974
- Ford Escort Mk2 1.1/1.3/1.6 1975-1980
- Ford Fiesta Mk1 1.3 Supersport/1.6 XR2 1980-1983
- Caterham 7
- Morgan 4/4 1600 1.6 1968-
- TVR 1600M 1.6 1972-1977
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Electronic Lucas style distributor kit road/rally type: Ford X/Flow, pre-X/Flow OHV Kent, Lotus Twin Cam & BDA FP299KNo Tax, Each £195.00 Taxed, Each £234.00
No Tax, Each £1.62 Taxed, Each £1.94
NGK spark plug, Ford X/Flow, pre-X/Flow, BDA, Lotus Twin Cam, Essex, Taunus/Cologne fast road NGKBP7ESNo Tax, Each £2.03 Taxed, Each £2.44
No Tax, Each £14.59 Taxed, Each £17.51
No Tax, Each £24.34 Taxed, Each £29.21
No Tax, Each £7.27 Taxed, Each £8.72