Our range of Burton PowerLeads are manufactured using a premium 8mm ignition cable and is ideal for all applications, in particular for high performance. The ferromagnetic core uses a Kevlar and fibreglass base.
A ferromagnetic compound is extruded onto this which is tightly wound with a stainless steel resistance wire bound with a conductive lacquer.
This design ensures maximum spark quality with virtually zero voltage loss while suppressing 99.9% of all electromagnetic interference. The cable has a resistance of 5.6Kohm/metre (nom).
Temperature rating -40 to +220°C.
Supplied in classic black. Manufactured in the UK.Ford Taunus/Cologne V6
- Ford Capri 2.0/2.3/2.6/2.8i V6 1969-1987
- Ford Cortina Mk4/Mk5 2.3 V6 1977-1982
- Ford Granada Mk1 2.0/2.3/2.6 V6 1972-1977
- Ford Granada Mk2 2.0/2.3/2.8 V6 1977-1985
- Ford Granada Mk3/Scorpio 2.8i V6 1985-1988
- Ford Sierra 2.3/2.8i/XR4i/XR4x4 V6 1982-1988
- Ford Taunus 17M P7 1.8 V6 1968-1971
- Ford Taunus 20M P5 2.0 V6 1964-1967
- Ford Taunus 20M P7 2.0/2.3 V6 1967-1971
- Ford Taunus 26M 2.6 V6 1969-1971
- Ford Taunus TC 2.0/2.3 V6 1970-1976
- Ford Taunus Mk2/Mk3 2.0/2.3 V6 1976-1982
- Reliant Scimitar GTE/GTC 2.8 V6 1979-1986
- TVR 280i/Tasmin 2.8 V6 1980-1987
- TVR S1 2.8 V6 1986-1988
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
PCV valve: straight type. 3/8" outlet - Ford X/Flow OHV Kent, SOHC Pinto, Cologne V4/V6, Essex V4/V6 & DOHC 8vExcl. Tax: £13.73 Incl. Tax: £16.48