Our range of Burton PowerLeads are manufactured using a premium 8mm ignition cable and is ideal for all applications, in particular for high performance. The ferromagnetic core uses a Kevlar and fibreglass base.
A ferromagnetic compound is extruded onto this which is tightly wound with a stainless steel resistance wire bound with a conductive lacquer.
This design ensures maximum spark quality with virtually zero voltage loss while suppressing 99.9% of all electromagnetic interference. The cable has a resistance of 5.6Kohm/metre (nom).
Temperature rating -40 to +220°C.
Supplied in classic black. Manufactured in the UK.Ford Pre-Crossflow OHV Kent
- Ford Anglia 105E 1.0 1959-1967
- Ford Anglia 123E 1.2 1959-1967
- Ford Cortina Mk1 1.2/1.5 1962-1966
- Ford Cortina Mk2 1.2/1.3/1.5 1966-07/1967
- Ford Consul Classic 1.3/1.5 1961-1963
- Ford Consul Capri 1.3/1.5 1961-1964
- Ford Consul Corsair 1.5 1964-1965
- Ford Prefect 107E 1.0 1959-1961
- Marcos 1500 GT
- Morgan 4/4 1.0/1.3/1.5 1960-1968
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
No Tax, Each £2.03 Taxed, Each £2.44
No Tax, Each £1.62 Taxed, Each £1.94
No Tax, Each £2.93 Taxed, Each £3.52