Our range of Burton PowerLeads are manufactured using a premium 8mm ignition cable and is ideal for all applications, in particular for high performance. The ferromagnetic core uses a Kevlar and fibreglass base.
A ferromagnetic compound is extruded onto this which is tightly wound with a stainless steel resistance wire bound with a conductive lacquer.
This design ensures maximum spark quality with virtually zero voltage loss while suppressing 99.9% of all electromagnetic interference. The cable has a resistance of 5.6Kohm/metre (nom).
Temperature rating -40 to +220°C.
Supplied in Motorsport blue. Manufactured in the UK.Ford Zetec E 16v Silver Top -05/98
- Ford Escort Mk5 1.6 16v 1992-1995
- Ford Escort Mk5 1.8 & XR3i 1992-1995
- Ford Escort Mk6 1.6 16v 1995-2000
- Ford Escort Mk6 1.8 & GTi 1995-1998
- Ford Fiesta Mk3 Si 1.6 16v 1992-1995
- Ford Fiesta Mk3 XR2i 1.8 16v 1992-1995
- Ford Fiesta Mk3 RS1800 1.8 16v 1992-1995
- Ford Mondeo Mk1 1.6 16v 1992-1996
- Ford Mondeo Mk1 1.8 16v 1992-1996
- Ford Mondeo Mk1 2.0 16v 1992-1996
- Ford Mondeo Mk2 1.6 16v 1996-05/1998
- Ford Mondeo Mk2 1.8 16v 1996-05/1998
- Ford Mondeo Mk2 2.0 16v 1996-05/1998
- Additional Information
Part No BPL11 Fits Engine Type Ford Zetec E Product Group Ignition Leads Stock Status Stock Lead Time Typically 1-2 weeks Fits Engine Make Ford Catalogue 2017 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 85 of our 2017 catalogue Brand Logo
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
No Tax, Each £4.06 Taxed, Each £4.87
No Tax, Each £36.52 Taxed, Each £43.82
No Tax, Each £89.29 Taxed, Each £107.15
No Tax, Each £7.63 Taxed, Each £9.16