DetailsCustomer must supply suitable camshaft for regrind - no old units available.
Carburettor profile giving up to 20bhp increase. Fast road/rally camshaft for the real enthusiast who doesn’t mind some loss of bottom end power. Not recommended for use with automatics. For later engines with a front cam journal diameter of 43.9mm.
Power Band: 2000-6500rpm
Valve Lift: 0.440" inlet/0.438" exhaust
Timing Figures: 42/68/78/32
Inlet Timing: 103° ATDC
Inlet lift at TDC: 0.137"
Valve Clearances: .014" inlet/.016" exhaust
Valve lifts quoted using a theoretical rocker ratio of 1.47:1. Durations quoted at .016” / .40mm checking height.Recommended parts to fit with this camshaft:
Valve Springs: TV416
Ford Taunus/Cologne V6
- Ford Capri 2.0/2.3/2.6 V6 09/1982-1987
- Ford Granada Mk1 2.0/2.3/2.6 V6 1972-1977
- Ford Granada Mk2 2.0/2.3/2.8 V6 09/1982-1985
- Ford Sierra 2.3 V6 1982-1988
- Reliant Scimitar GTE/GTC 2.8 V6 09/1982-1986
- Additional Information