The MXS 3.8 is a fully automatic ‘connect and forget’ 12V charger with 7 charging steps and offers selectable 0.8A, and 3.8A programmes. It is an advanced microprocessor controlled battery charger with patented Float/Pulse maintenance for use on batteries from 1.2Ah up to 80Ah. The MXS 3.8 solves a broad range of battery problems and is the ideal charger for everyday use. Features of the MXS 3.8 include diagnosis of battery condition to establish if it can receive and retain charge, patented automatic desulphation programme and a special ‘Snowflake’ mode for optimum charging on cold winter days. Patented Float/Pulse maintenance means the MXS 3.8 ideal for long-term maintenance. The entire process of battery testing, charging and maintenance is easily followed on the clear LED display.The XS3.8 features include:
The ‘Snowflake’ modes operates on the 3.8A programme. Wide charging range on all lead-acid battery types from 1.2Ah up to 80Ah with additional maintenance capability to 130Ah. Splash proof and dust proof (IP65). The MXS 3.8 is easy and safe to use, protects vehicle electronics, is spark-free, reverse polarity protected and short circuit proof. The MXS 3.8 features a 5 year warranty.
- • No need to disconnect the battery terminals
- Suitable for all types of 12v lead-acid batteries (inc GEL & AGM Calcium)
- Charges up to 80Ah and conditions batteries up to 130Ah
- Fully automatic - switches to conditioning mode after the initial charge
- Special cold mode - charge during cold winter days without problems
- Can be left connected for months - ideal for occasional-use vehicles
- Simply connect and forget
- Compact rugged design - water splash resistant & dust-proof
- Short circuit & reverse polarity protected
- Supplied complete with croc-clip connectors & hard-wire connection lead
- 5 year warranty
Note: this product is only suitable for the UK market due to the 3 pin 240v mains plug.
- Additional Information
Part No MXS3800 Product Group Batteries, Boxes, Switches, Cables Replaces Part Nos MXS3600 Stock Status No Longer Available Catalogue 2018 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 96 of our 2018 catalogue Brand Logo