DetailsReduction geared, lightweight, high torque starter motor. Designed to start any engine regardless of compression or engine temperature. All starter motors are a straightforward replacement for the original unit and come with fitting instructions.
- Gear reduction gives 200% more cranking torque.
- Uses 50% less current than original starter.
- Ideal for use with small gel batteries.
- Compact & lightweight.
- Uses direct acting solenoid.
Ford SOHC Pinto
- Ford Capri Mk1/Mk2/Mk3 1.6/2.0 1972-1987
- Ford Cortina Mk3/Mk4/Mk5 1.6/2.0 1970-1982
- Ford Escort Mk1 RS2000 2.0 1973-1974
- Ford Escort Mk2 RS2000 2.0 & Mexico 1.6 1975-1980
- Ford Granada Mk1 2.0 1973-1977
- Ford Granada Mk2 1.6/2.0 1977-1985
- Ford Granada/Scorpio Mk3 1.8/2.0 1985-1989
- Ford Sierra 1.6/1.8/2.0 1982-1989
- Ford Transit Mk2/Mk3 1.6/2.0 1978-1994
- TVR Tamsin 200 2.0
- Additional Information
Part No CF003/10H Fits Engine Type Ford SOHC (Pinto) Product Group Starter Motors Replaces Part Nos CF003/10 SM892910 Stock Status Available From Stock Fits Engine Make Ford Catalogue 2017 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 100 of our 2017 catalogue Brand Logo Free Shipping
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
No Tax, Each £221.81 Taxed, Each £266.17
No Tax, Each £3.21 Taxed, Each £3.85
Ring gear pre-engaged 10.167" turned diameter - suits Burton steel flywheels & OE flywheels 1970- FT257BNo Tax, Each £40.54 Taxed, Each £48.65
No Tax, Each £77.18 Taxed, Each £92.62
No Tax, Each £73.90 Taxed, Each £88.68