Manufactured from quality uprated components, these new engine wiring harnesses are a vast improvement over the original factory fitted harness.
Most of the Cosworth models are now suffering from deteriorating engine bay wiring harnesses. As the harness ages, not only can the connections become a problem, but the resistance of the wire increases, which drastically affects the running of the engine.
The replacement harness is constructed from the following components:
Ford Cosworth YB 16v Turbo
- PVC thin walled automotive copper wire
- All new connector housings
- Race spec crimp terminals with a higher connection clamping force
- Self extinguishing sleeving
- Ford Sierra RS Cosworth 3 door RHD 1986-1987
- Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth 2wd RHD 1988-1989