214N - This steel retains its hardness even up to temperatures of 800°C and possesses excellent rupture strength under high temperature conditions combined with good creep and impact values. The high Chromium content gives good scaling resistance, and has greater corrosion resistance against Chlorine although is still not immune to sulphurous attack.
Ford I4 DOHC (not Duratec)
Commonly referred to as the Sierra twin cam engine or RS2000 16v engine.
- Ford Escort MK5/Mk6 RS2000 2.0 16v 1991-1996
- Ford Galaxy Mk1 2.3 16v DOHC 1997-2000
- Ford Galaxy Mk2 2.3 16v DOHC 2000-2006
- Ford Scorpio 2.0 16v DOHC 1994-1996
- Ford Scorpio 2.3 16v DOHC 1996-1998
- Ford Transit Mk4 2.3 16v DOHC 2000-2006