- Ford Consul Corsair 1963-09/1965 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Cortina Mk1 1.2/1.5 1962-1966 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Cortina Mk1 1.5 GT 1963-1966 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Lotus Cortina Mk1 1963-1966 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Escort Mk1 Mexico 1970-1974 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Escort Mk1 RS1600 1970-1974 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Escort Mk1 Twin Cam 1968-1971 (2000E gearbox)
- Lotus Elan 1962-1974 (2000E gearbox)
A medium duty 4 speed box with three selector rails and all cast iron casing. Has been made with various gear selector positions; steering column change, two types of floor change and remote floor change. 7/8” x 20 spline input shaft.
Often referred to as the ‘Bullet’ gearbox, Bullet actually refers to competition three rail boxes that are fitted with close ratio straight cut gears. 2000E is a reference often used which originates from the Corsair 2000E models that were fitted with a closer gear ratio set than standard models. Apart from the gear ratios, all other service parts are identical to standard gearboxes.
Oil capacity 1.21 litres. Standard oil grade SAE80.
- Additional Information
Part No GB2E207 Product Group Clutch Components - Hydraulic Fits Gearbox Type Ford 2000E/Bullet gearbox Stock Status Available From Stock Catalogue 2016 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 109 of our 2017 catalogue Brand Logo Fits Model Variant Ford Cortina Mk1, Ford Escort Mk1 Lotus/RS1600, Ford Escort Mk1 Mexico
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
No Tax, Each £56.83 Taxed, Each £68.20
'D' retaining clip - hub to fork: Ford Escort Mk1 Mexico, RS1600, Twin Cam & Cortina Mk1 2000E 3 railNo Tax, Each £9.75 Taxed, Each £11.70
No Tax, Each £3.90 Taxed, Each £4.68
No Tax, Each £26.40 Taxed, Each £31.68
No Tax, Each £8.08 Taxed, Each £9.70
No Tax, Each £4.22 Taxed, Each £5.06