DetailsGaz Height Adjustable kits are primarily made for the modified road car market. The main features of these kits are:
- On car damping adjustment by use of a 36 point external adjuster.
- Shortened body and stroke lengths to allow a -25 to -65mm ride height adjustment.
- The units have a coarse acme form thread for ease of adjustment and to minimise corrosion the unit is zinc plated.
- All units are provided with high quality 2.25" coil springs along with polyurethane bump stops. Spring rates can be altered on request to suit customer's requirements.
- Each unit is fully rebuildable and they are supplied with a 2 year warranty and an individual dyno read out.
N.B.These kits can obtain much lower ride heights for show purposes only but the vehicle should not be driven at these levels as the steering and drive shafts joints can lock out.Application:
- Ford Escort RS Cosworth 4wd T34 1992-06/1994
- Ford Escort RS Cosworth 4wd T25 06/1994-1996
- Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth 4wd 1990-1992
Note: Gaz recommend the fitment of a rear strut brace when fitting their coilover kits for additional strength and support.
- Additional Information
Part No GZGHA322G Product Group Suspension Kits Including Coilovers Stock Status Available From Stock Catalogue 2017 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 132 of our 2017 catalogue Brand Logo Fits Model Variant Ford Escort Cosworth, Ford Sierra (4WD Cosworth) Free Shipping
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Powerflex polyurethane bush set (pair): outer TCA, all Ford Sierras including Cosworth, Escort Cosworth & Granada/Scorpio Mk3 -94 PFF19-101No Tax, Each £47.09 Taxed, Each £56.51
No Tax, Each £54.40 Taxed, Each £65.28
No Tax, Each £195.00 Taxed, Each £234.00
No Tax, Each £50.78 Taxed, Each £60.94
No Tax, Each £38.96 Taxed, Each £46.75
No Tax, Each £30.83 Taxed, Each £37.00