DetailsGaz Height Adjustable kits are primarily made for the modified road car market. The main features of these kits are:
- On car damping adjustment by use of a 36 point external adjuster.
- Shortened body and stroke lengths to allow a -25 to -65mm ride height adjustment.
- The units have a coarse acme form thread for ease of adjustment and to minimise corrosion the unit is zinc plated.
- All units are provided with high quality 2.25" coil springs along with polyurethane bump stops. Spring rates can be altered on request to suit customer's requirements.
- Each unit is fully rebuildable and they are supplied with a 2 year warranty and an individual dyno read out.
N.B.These kits can obtain much lower ride heights for show purposes only but the vehicle should not be driven at these levels as the steering and drive shafts joints can lock out.Application:
- Ford Fiesta Mk5 1.6 Zetec S 2000-2002
- Additional Information
Part No GZGHA338E Product Group Suspension Kits Including Coilovers Stock Status No Stock - ordered on demand Catalogue 2018 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 130 of our 2018 catalogue Brand Logo Fits Model Variant Ford Fiesta Mk4/Mk5 (16v) Free Shipping
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
No Tax, Each £24.34 Taxed, Each £29.21
No Tax, Each £36.52 Taxed, Each £43.82
No Tax, Each £63.34 Taxed, Each £76.01
No Tax, Each £141.34 Taxed, Each £169.61
No Tax, Each £71.46 Taxed, Each £85.75