- Ford Capri Mk1 3.0 V6 08/1972-1974 (Type 5 gearbox)
- Ford Capri Mk2 3.0 V6 1974-1978 (Type 5 gearbox)
- Ford Capri Mk3 3.0 V6 1978-1981 (Type 5 gearbox)
- Ford Capri Mk3 2.8 V6 1981-11/1982 (Type 5 gearbox)
- Ford Corsair V4 09/1966-1970 (2000E gearbox)*
- Ford Cortina GT/1600E Mk2 09/1966-10/1968 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Lotus Cortina Mk2 09/1966-10/1968 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Escort Mk1 Mexico 1970-1974 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Escort Mk1 RS1600 1970-1974 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Escort Mk1 Twin Cam 1968-1971 (2000E gearbox)
- Ford Granada Mk1 3.0 V6 1972-1977 (Type 5 gearbox)
- Ford Granada Mk2 2.8 V6 1977-1981 (Type 5 gearbox)
*With floor mounted gear change.
Bullet/2000E/3 rail 4 Speed Gearbox
A medium duty 4 speed box with three selector rails and all cast iron casing. Has been made with various gear selector positions; steering column change, two types of floor change and remote floor change. 7/8” x 20 spline input shaft.
Often referred to as the ‘Bullet’ gearbox, Bullet actually refers to competition three rail boxes that are fitted with close ratio straight cut gears. 2000E is a reference often used which originates from the Corsair 2000E models that were fitted with a closer gear ratio set than standard models. Apart from the gear ratios, all other service parts are identical to standard gearboxes.
Oil capacity 1.21 litres. Standard oil grade SAE80.
Type 5 V6 4 Speed Gearbox
A 3 rail heavy duty 4 speed gearbox that is fitted to V6 models. All cast iron casings. Basically a larger version of the 2000E gearbox. 1"x23 spline input shaft
Oil capacity 2 litres. Standard oil grade SAE80.