These kits are a direct replacement for original rubber brake lines which allow a degree of expansion under heavy braking, known as line swell. Line swell results in a spongy feel to the brake pedal and this increases with the age of the original brake line.
Manufactured by Goodridge from hose consisting of a PTFE inner with a tightly woven stainless steel outer braid, braided brake lines virtually eliminate line swell and in consequence provide increased pedal stiffness and feel.
Supplied with zinc plated steel fittings. Alternative kit available:Application:
Zinc plated steel fittings with visible stainless braiding: GOO3A
- Ford Escort MK3 1.1/1.3/1.6/1.6D 11/1981-1985
- Ford Escort Mk3 1.6i/XR3i 1982-1985
- Ford Escort Mk3 RS1600i 11/1981-1983
- Ford Escort Mk3 XR3 11/1981-1982
- Ford Escort Mk4 1.1/1.3/1.4/1.6/1.6D/1.8D 1986-1990
- Ford Escort Mk4 1.6i/XR3i 1986-1990
- Ford Orion Mk1 1.3/1.6/1.8D 1983-1985
- Ford Orion Mk2 1.4/1.6/1.6D/1.8D 1986-1990
- Additional Information
Part No GOO3ASS Product Group Brake Hose Kits (Braided) Stock Status Available From Stock Catalogue 2017 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 126 of our 2017 catalogue Brand Logo Fits Model Variant Ford Escort Mk3 (RS1600I), Ford Escort Mk3/Mk4 (1.6i/XR3i), Ford Escort Mk3/Mk4 (Carb)