This type of drive plate is suitable for road use and light competition work. The design features damper springs arranged radially around the hub centre which together with facing segments provides progressive engagement and greater degree of clutch control. The organic facing material used is the best high performance material available with facings over 200mm being metal backed to give a higher burst strength.
- Ford Escort Mk3/Orion 1.6/XR3 1980-1985
- Ford Escort Mk3 1.6i/XR3i 1982-1985
- Ford Escort Mk3 RS1600i 1981-1983
- Ford Escort Mk3 RS Turbo Series 1 1984-1985
- Ford Fiesta Mk2 1.6/XR2 1983-1986