Equivalent to BA0204. Race length valve +0.055" (1.40mm) extended tip.
Use cotter: A907E.6040ZL
214N - This steel retains its hardness even up to temperatures of 800°C and possesses excellent rupture strength under high temperature conditions combined with good creep and impact values. The high Chromium content gives good scaling resistance, and has greater corrosion resistance against Chlorine although is still not immune to sulphurous attack.
Ford Cosworth BD Series 16v
- Ford Escort Mk1 RS1600 1970-1974
- Ford Escort Mk2 RS1800 1975-1977
- BDA 1.6 road engine
- BDB/BDC 1.7 rally/race engine
- BDD 1.6 race Atlantic engine
- BDE 1.8 race engine
- BDG 2.0 race engine
- BDH 1.3 race engine
- BDJ 1.1 race engine
- BDP 2.0 race engine
- BDR 1.6/1.7 Caterham Super Seven engine