The LM-2 combines an air/fuel ratio meter, a full function 32 channel datalogger and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day. Whether you have a piggy-back fuel controller, race carb, aftermarket ECU, OBD-II tuning software or a flash/chip programmer, an LM-2 is the measurement tool you need to dial in maximum HP. The meter’s digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude and sensor condition.
The LM-2 "Basic" Kit out of the box only includes accessories to display your Air/Fuel Ratio either on the meter and/or on your PC. To log RPM, or to Output the wideband signal to an external device you'll need the LM-2 Analog IN/OUT Cable (P/N: 3811) optional accessory. For OBD-II features you'll need the LM-2 OBD-II Cable (P/N: 3809) optional accessory. To record internally to your LM-2 you'll need the SD Card (P/N: 3787) optional accessory. This unit also comes in a cardboard box, the black hard case is an optional accessory LM-2 Carrying Case (P/N: 3836).
- Innovate ‘direct digital’ wideband measurement circuit
- OBD-II scan tool-read/clear DTCs and log up to 32 channels of CAN OBD-II data
- Log directly to SD card (not included)
- Playback log data on screen and/or with powerful analysis software
- High-contrast graphics LCD
- Built-in RPM converter (inductive clamp or direct frequency)
- 4 fully differential analogue inputs
- 2 configurable linear analogue outputs
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial IN and OUT
- USB connection to your PC.
Each kit includes the LM-2 meter, Bosch wide-band oxygen sensors, 8 ft sensor cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, USB cable for PC connection, weld-in bung and plug, LogWorks software CD, and quick-start guide.