Details• High air flow with excellent filtration
• Designed to increase horsepower & acceleration!
• K&N million mile limited warranty® (road use)
• Washable and reusable
• Will NOT void vehicle warranty
• Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
• Economical, a K&N air filter will last the life of your vehicle
• Works with vehicle electronics
• Easy high performance add-on
• Environmentally friendly
The Importance of Oil
A K&N air filter is made of 4 to 6 layers of cotton gauze sandwiched between two epoxy-coated aluminium wire screens. The cotton is treated with a specially formulated grade of oil causing tackiness throughout the cotton’s microscopic strands. The nature of the cotton allows high volumes of airflow, and when combined with the tackiness of the oil creates a powerful filtering media that ensures engine protection. In contrast, most other media cannot maintain the same balance of airflow and filtration throughout the filter's life without sacrificing one or the other. With a K&N air filter, there is no sacrifice.
Never Replace Your Air Filter Again
Handmade in the United Kingdom and the USA using only the finest materials, K&N OE replacement air filters are washable and reusable. Regardless of what you’ve heard, it’s almost impossible to wash your K&N air filter too much. Inside the K&N testing laboratory, they have washed and re-oiled one K&N air filter more than 100 times and it still performs up to specification. Depending on your driving conditions, K&N recommend cleaning your air filter every 50,000 miles. To clean and re-oil, purchase the filter Recharger® service kit (99-5000 or 99-5050).
K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty®Application:
K&N warrants its road vehicle OE replacement air filters for one million miles. When used properly and found to be defective, return your filter and the receipt from purchase and K&N will replace it free of charge.
- Ford Granada Mk2 2.8i V6 1977-1985
- Ford Granada Mk3 2.0i SOHC 1985-1989
- Ford Granada Mk3 2.0i DOHC 8v 1989-1994
- Ford Granada Mk3 2.4i/2.9i V6 1989-1994
- Ford Scorpio 2.9i V6 1994-1998
- Ford Scorpio Cosworth 2.9 24v BOB 1994-1998
- Ford Sierra 2.0i SOHC 1985-1989
- Ford Sierra 2.0i DOHC 8v 1989-1993
- Ford Sierra XR4x4 2.9i V6 1989-1993
- Additional Information
Part No KN33-2013 Product Group Air Filters OE Replacement Stock Status Available From Stock Catalogue 2017 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 76 of our 2017 catalogue Brand Logo Fits Model Variant Ford Granada Mk1, Ford Granada Mk3, Ford Sierra (Not XR/RS), Ford Sierra XR4x4
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Genuine Ford injection fuel filter: Escort Mk3/Mk4 1.6i including XR3i, RS1600i & RS Turbo; Escort RS Cosworth; Fiesta Mk3 -3/92 including XR2i & RS Turbo; Sierra 2.0i/XR4i/XR4x4 EFG32No Tax, Each £21.53 Taxed, Each £25.84
Motorcraft oil filter: SOHC Ford Pinto, YB Cosworth 4wd, Essex V4/V6, Taunus/Cologne V4/V6, RS2000 16v & 2.9 24v BOA EFL90No Tax, Each £6.09 Taxed, Each £7.31
No Tax, Each £0.12 Taxed, Each £0.14
No Tax, Each £10.52 Taxed, Each £12.62