KONI’s Sport shock absorbers are designed for drivers looking for a sporty driving experience. These products focus on exceptional road-holding combined with an acceptable level of comfort. Its characteristics include responsive steering, reduced body-roll and limited body movements. They can also be used with spring kits to lower a vehicle up to 35mm.
To adjust the rebound damping, the dampers will need to be removed from the vehicle. This enables you to fine tune the handling & ride to suit your driving style.
Please also ensure that any bump stops are re-fitted to ensure no damage occurs to the valving should the damper bottom out.Application:
- Ford Sierra RS Cosworth 3 door 1986-1987
- Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500 1987
- Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth 2wd 1988-1989
- Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth 4wd 1990-1992
- Ford Sierra 2.0 4x4 1989-1992
- Ford Sierra 2.8 XR4x4 V6 1985-1988
- Ford Sierra 2.9 XR4x4 V6 1989-1993
- Ford Escort RS Cosworth 4wd T34 1992-06/1994
- Ford Escort RS Cosworth 4wd T25 06/1994-1996
- Additional Information
Part No KO26-1294S Product Group Dampers/Shock Absorbers Stock Status Available From Stock Catalogue 2016 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 131 of our 2017 catalogue Brand Logo Fits Model Variant Ford Escort Cosworth, Ford Sierra (2WD Cosworth), Ford Sierra (4WD Cosworth), Ford Sierra XR4x4 Free Shipping
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Powerflex polyurethane bush set (pair): front damper top mount, Ford Sierra including Sierra/Escort Cosworth, Escort Mk3/Mk4 & Granada/Scorpio Mk3 -94No Tax, Each £38.18 Taxed, Each £45.82