Supplied without coil lead. 10mm R-100 Racing leads are designed for extreme applications including alcohol and exotically fuelled engines found in drag racing, and extremely high temperature producing turbo and supercharger applications. Can be used on stock engines if space allows.
Red 10mm jacket, insulation made entirely of aerospace grade silicone rubber. Extra large 2.5mm conductor with 200 turns per inch stainless steel around a ferrimagnetic core. 700°F service temperature, 1,200°F short burst 3 minutes.
Ford Taunus/Cologne V6
Note: 2.8 engines MFI only, not EFi.
- Ford Capri 2.0/2.3/2.6/2.8 V6 1969-1987
- Ford Cortina Mk4/Mk5 2.3 V6 1977-1982
- Ford Granada Mk1 2.0/2.3/2.6 V6 1972-1977
- Ford Granada Mk2 2.0/2.3/2.8 V6 1977-1985
- Ford Sierra 2.3/2.8/XR4i/XR4x4 V6 1982-1988 (MFi only)
- Ford Taunus 17M P7 1.8 V6 1968-1971
- Ford Taunus 20M P5 2.0 V6 1964-1967
- Ford Taunus 20M P7 2.0/2.3 V6 1967-1971
- Ford Taunus 26M 2.6 V6 1969-1971
- Ford Taunus TC 2.0/2.3 V6 1970-1976
- Ford Taunus Mk2/Mk3 2.0/2.3 V6 1976-1982
- Reliant Scimitar GTE/GTC 2.8 V6 1979-1986
- TVR 280i/Tasmin 2.8 V6 1980-1987 (MFI only)
- TVR S1 2.8 V6 1986-1988 (MFi only)