Supplied without coil lead. The ultimate spec leads. 8.5mm KV85 Competition leads are primarily designed for competition and highly modified / performance applications including turbo and supercharger installations. Also becoming increasingly popular for road vehicle owners wanting superior leads, as the flexibility of the silicone cable material allows KV85 leads to be fitted into most original lead holders.
Red 8.5mm jacket, insulation made entirely of aerospace grade silicone rubber. Extra large 2.5mm conductor with 200 turns per inch stainless steel around a ferrimagnetic core. 600°F service temperature, 1,000°F short burst 3 minutes.
Ford Taunus/Cologne V6
Note: 2.8 engines MFI only, not EFi.
- Ford Capri 2.0/2.3/2.6/2.8 V6 1969-1987
- Ford Cortina Mk4/Mk5 2.3 V6 1977-1982
- Ford Granada Mk1 2.0/2.3/2.6 V6 1972-1977
- Ford Granada Mk2 2.0/2.3/2.8 V6 1977-1985
- Ford Sierra 2.3/2.8/XR4i/XR4x4 V6 1982-1988 (MFi only)
- Ford Taunus 17M P7 1.8 V6 1968-1971
- Ford Taunus 20M P5 2.0 V6 1964-1967
- Ford Taunus 20M P7 2.0/2.3 V6 1967-1971
- Ford Taunus 26M 2.6 V6 1969-1971
- Ford Taunus TC 2.0/2.3 V6 1970-1976
- Ford Taunus Mk2/Mk3 2.0/2.3 V6 1976-1982
- Reliant Scimitar GTE/GTC 2.8 V6 1979-1986
- TVR 280i/Tasmin 2.8 V6 1980-1987 (MFI only)
- TVR S1 2.8 V6 1986-1988 (MFi only)