Supplied without coil lead. Traditional style 8mm leads with Magnecor’s Metallic Inductance Suppressed conductors to suit all road vehicles. Magnecor ELECTROSPORTS leads permanently eliminate the typical performance and fuel wasting spark energy deterioration of O.E. and aftermarket leads and provide excellent RFI and EMI suppression indefinitely. Flexible all-silicone construction allows ELECTROSPORTS 80 (8mm) cables to be fitted into 7mm lead holders and is very popular for heat producing LPG conversions.
Electrosports 80: Blue 8mm flexible high tear strength outer silicone rubber jacket, silicone insulator. Cable contains versions of Magnecor’s Metallic Inductance Suppressed conductors to provide permanent EMI and RFI suppression without loss of spark energy.
Ford Taunus/Cologne V6
Note: 2.8 engines MFI only, not EFi.
- Ford Capri 2.0/2.3/2.6/2.8 V6 1969-1987
- Ford Cortina Mk4/Mk5 2.3 V6 1977-1982
- Ford Granada Mk1 2.0/2.3/2.6 V6 1972-1977
- Ford Granada Mk2 2.0/2.3/2.8 V6 1977-1985
- Ford Sierra 2.3/2.8/XR4i/XR4x4 V6 1982-1988 (MFi only)
- Ford Taunus 17M P7 1.8 V6 1968-1971
- Ford Taunus 20M P5 2.0 V6 1964-1967
- Ford Taunus 20M P7 2.0/2.3 V6 1967-1971
- Ford Taunus 26M 2.6 V6 1969-1971
- Ford Taunus TC 2.0/2.3 V6 1970-1976
- Ford Taunus Mk2/Mk3 2.0/2.3 V6 1976-1982
- Reliant Scimitar GTE/GTC 2.8 V6 1979-1986
- TVR 280i/Tasmin 2.8 V6 1980-1987 (MFI only)
- TVR S1 2.8 V6 1986-1988 (MFi only)