Supplied without coil lead. 10mm R-100 Racing leads are designed for extreme applications including alcohol and exotically fuelled engines found in drag racing, and extremely high temperature producing turbo and supercharger applications. Can be used on stock engines if space allows.
Red 10mm jacket, insulation made entirely of aerospace grade silicone rubber. Extra large 2.5mm conductor with 200 turns per inch stainless steel around a ferrimagnetic core. 700°F service temperature, 1,200°F short burst 3 minutes.
Ford Essex V6
- Ford Capri Mk1/Mk2/Mk3 3.0 V6 1969-1981
- Ford Granada Mk1 2.5/3.0 V6 1972-1977
- Ford Transit Mk2 3.0 V6 1978-1986
- Ford Zephyr Mk4 2.5 V6 1966-1972
- Ford Zodiac Mk4 3.0 V6 1966-1972
- Gilburn Genie 2.5/3.0 V6 1966-1969
- Gilburn Invader 3.0 V6 1969-1973
- Marcos GT 3.0 V6
- Reliant Scimitar GT 2.5/3.0 V6 1966-1970
- Reliant Scimitar GTE 3.0 V6 1968-1979
- TVR 3000M, 3000S & Taimar 3.0 V6 1972-1979
- TVR Tuscan 3.0 V6 1969-1971