Supplied without coil lead. The ultimate spec leads. 8.5mm KV85 Competition leads are primarily designed for competition and highly modified / performance applications including turbo and supercharger installations. Also becoming increasingly popular for road vehicle owners wanting superior leads, as the flexibility of the silicone cable material allows KV85 leads to be fitted into most original lead holders.
Red 8.5mm jacket, insulation made entirely of aerospace grade silicone rubber. Extra large 2.5mm conductor with 200 turns per inch stainless steel around a ferrimagnetic core. 600°F service temperature, 1,000°F short burst 3 minutes.
Ford Essex V6
- Ford Capri Mk1/Mk2/Mk3 3.0 V6 1969-1981
- Ford Granada Mk1 2.5/3.0 V6 1972-1977
- Ford Transit Mk2 3.0 V6 1978-1986
- Ford Zephyr Mk4 2.5 V6 1966-1972
- Ford Zodiac Mk4 3.0 V6 1966-1972
- Gilburn Genie 2.5/3.0 V6 1966-1969
- Gilburn Invader 3.0 V6 1969-1973
- Marcos GT 3.0 V6
- Reliant Scimitar GT 2.5/3.0 V6 1966-1970
- Reliant Scimitar GTE 3.0 V6 1968-1979
- TVR 3000M, 3000S & Taimar 3.0 V6 1972-1979
- TVR Tuscan 3.0 V6 1969-1971