Supplied without coil lead. Traditional style 8mm leads with Magnecor’s Metallic Inductance Suppressed conductors to suit all road vehicles. Magnecor ELECTROSPORTS leads permanently eliminate the typical performance and fuel wasting spark energy deterioration of O.E. and aftermarket leads and provide excellent RFI and EMI suppression indefinitely. Flexible all-silicone construction allows ELECTROSPORTS 80 (8mm) cables to be fitted into 7mm lead holders and is very popular for heat producing LPG conversions.
Electrosports 80: Blue 8mm flexible high tear strength outer silicone rubber jacket, silicone insulator. Cable contains versions of Magnecor’s Metallic Inductance Suppressed conductors to provide permanent EMI and RFI suppression without loss of spark energy.
Ford Essex V6
- Ford Capri Mk1/Mk2/Mk3 3.0 V6 1969-1981
- Ford Granada Mk1 2.5/3.0 V6 1972-1977
- Ford Transit Mk2 3.0 V6 1978-1986
- Ford Zephyr Mk4 2.5 V6 1966-1972
- Ford Zodiac Mk4 3.0 V6 1966-1972
- Gilburn Genie 2.5/3.0 V6 1966-1969
- Gilburn Invader 3.0 V6 1969-1973
- Marcos GT 3.0 V6
- Reliant Scimitar GT 2.5/3.0 V6 1966-1970
- Reliant Scimitar GTE 3.0 V6 1968-1979
- TVR 3000M, 3000S & Taimar 3.0 V6 1972-1979
- TVR Tuscan 3.0 V6 1969-1971