The ultimate spec leads. 8.5mm KV85 Competition leads are primarily designed for competition and highly modified / performance applications including turbo and supercharger installations. Also becoming increasingly popular for road vehicle owners wanting superior leads, as the flexibility of the silicone cable material allows KV85 leads to be fitted into most original lead holders.
Red 8.5mm jacket, insulation made entirely of aerospace grade silicone rubber. Extra large 2.5mm conductor with 200 turns per inch stainless steel around a ferrimagnetic core. 600°F service temperature, 1,000°F short burst 3 minutes.
Ford I4 DOHC (not Duratec)
Commonly referred to as the Sierra twin cam engine or RS2000 16v engine.
- Ford Escort MK5/Mk6 RS2000 2.0 16v 1991-1996
- Ford Galaxy Mk1 2.3 16v DOHC 1997-2000
- Ford Scorpio 2.0 16v DOHC 1994-1996
- Ford Scorpio 2.3 16v DOHC 1996-1998
- Ford Transit Mk4 2.3 16v DOHC 2000-2006