Supplied without coil lead. 10mm R-100 Racing leads are designed for extreme applications including alcohol and exotically fuelled engines found in drag racing, and extremely high temperature producing turbo and supercharger applications. Can be used on stock engines if space allows.
Red 10mm jacket, insulation made entirely of aerospace grade silicone rubber. Extra large 2.5mm conductor with 200 turns per inch stainless steel around a ferrimagnetic core. 700°F service temperature, 1,200°F short burst 3 minutes.
Note - these leads are suitable for distributors with a side entry cap (typically used with twin carbs).
Ford Crossflow OHV Kent
- Ford Capri Mk1 1.3/1.6 1969-1974
- Ford Capri Mk2/Mk3 1.3 1974-1987
- Ford Cortina Mk2 1.3/1.6 07/67-1970
- Ford Cortina Mk3 1.3/1.6 1970-1976
- Ford Cortina Mk4/Mk5 1.3 1976-1982
- Ford Escort Mk1 1.1/1.3/1.6 Mexico 1968-1974
- Ford Escort Mk2 1.1/1.3/1.6 1975-1980
- Ford Fiesta Mk1 1.3 Supersport/1.6 XR2 1980-1983
- Caterham 7
- Morgan 4/4 1600 1.6 1968-
- TVR 1600M 1.6 1972-1977