Gold Plug manufactures magnetic sump drain plugs of the highest quality. Constructed from a 303 stainless steel body that houses the strongest, highest temperature, N45SH Neodymium magnet available.
The magnet is secured in place with a proprietary two step process and will never come out. Advancements in technology and materials means Gold Plug is continually evolving and at the forefront of technology.
The strong Neodymium magnet collects any ferrous swarf or wear particles missed by the oil filter. These particles are abrasive and potentially damaging to the engine. The magnet will hold any collected metal firmly, unaffected by temperature variation until the oil is changed.
- High quality stainless steel.
- High temperature Neodymium magnet.
- Collects particles which are not filtered out by the oil filter.
- Simple to fit.
- Made in the USA.
- Includes sump plug washer.
Thread size: 3/4"x24tpi UNS
Ford Pre-Crossflow OHV Kent
Ford Lotus Twin Cam 8v 1558cc
Fits the early rope seal sumps only. For later lip seal sumps, use AP-01.
- Ford Anglia 105E 1.0 1959-1967
- Ford Anglia 123E 1.2 1959-1967
- Ford Cortina Mk1 1.2/1.5 1962-1966
- Ford Cortina Mk2 1.2/1.3/1.5 1966-07/1967
- Ford Consul Classic 1.3/1.5 1961-1963
- Ford Consul Capri 1.3/1.5 1961-1964
- Ford Consul Corsair 1.5 1964-1965
- Ford Prefect 107E 1.0 1959-1961
- Marcos 1500 GT
- Morgan 4/4 1.0/1.3/1.5 1960-1968
Ford Essex V4
For all other Essex V4 & V6 applications, use AP-01.
- Ford Lotus Cortina Mk1 1963-1966
- Lotus Elan 1962-1966
- Ford Corsair 1.7/2.0 V4 1965-1970