P clips are still one of the best methods of supporting pipe and hose runs. Our metal P clips are made from 18/8 stainless steel and are superb in appearance when compared to the zinc plated type. Can be secured with a suitable bolt, screw or rivet. All sizes refer to the closed internal diameter of the clip, i.e. equivalent to the pipe OD.JCS Design Features:
- Snug fitting TPE rubber liner absorbs vibration and prevents chafing of pipe or cable, and water penetration into the clamping area.
- The P-CLIP band has a special strengthening rib which keeps the clips flush with the surface to which it is bolted.
- Manufactured from marine quality 18/8 Stainless Steel.
- The upper hole is elongated to help line up the fixing bolt when fitting.
- The TPE liners are UV and ozone resistant.
Closed diameter: 38mm
Stainless band width: 12.6mm
Width including rubber liner: 16mm
Hole size: 6.6mm
Rubber liner: TPE (black) - 65 IRHD hardness. Service temperature -30°C to +60°C
- Additional Information
Part No LMA411SS Product Group P-Clips Stock Status Available From Stock Catalogue 2016 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 68 of our 2016 catalogue Brand Logo