P clips are still one of the best methods of supporting pipe and hose runs. Our metal P clips are made from 18/8 stainless steel and are superb in appearance when compared to the zinc plated type. Can be secured with a suitable bolt, screw or rivet. All sizes refer to the closed internal diameter of the clip, i.e. equivalent to the pipe OD.JCS Design Features:
- Snug fitting TPE rubber liner absorbs vibration and prevents chafing of pipe or cable, and water penetration into the clamping area.
- The P-CLIP band has a special strengthening rib which keeps the clips flush with the surface to which it is bolted.
- Manufactured from marine quality 18/8 Stainless Steel.
- The upper hole is elongated to help line up the fixing bolt when fitting.
- The TPE liners are UV and ozone resistant.
Closed diameter: 35mm
Stainless band width: 12.6mm
Width including rubber liner: 16mm
Hole size: 6.6mm
Rubber liner: TPE (black) - 65 IRHD hardness. Service temperature -30°C to +60°C
- Additional Information
Part No LMA410SS Product Group P-Clips Stock Status Available From Stock Catalogue 2018 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 66 of our 2018 catalogue Brand Logo
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
No Tax, Each £1.05 Taxed, Each £1.26
No Tax, Each £1.22 Taxed, Each £1.46
No Tax, Each £1.01 Taxed, Each £1.21
No Tax, Each £0.77 Taxed, Each £0.92
No Tax, Each £1.30 Taxed, Each £1.56
No Tax, Each £0.98 Taxed, Each £1.18