Standard length spark plug.
Heat range 6 - standard heat range, recommended for standard and mild/fast road engines.
Thread size: 18mm
Hex size: 25.4mm
Electrode: copper core centre
Ground electrode (tip) length: 5.1mm (projected insulator)
Projected Insulator:Ford SOHC Pinto
The projected insulator offers many advantages for better performance. It projects the spark deeper into the combustion chamber, has wider heat range and has more fouling protection. This design is ideal for most standard and many modified engines.
Disadvantages become apparent on higher powered modified engines. The longer projections are more susceptible to the wear and tear of extreme temperatures. Such engines also vibrate more so there is an advantage to use a design that reduces exposure of the electrode and insulator as much as possible. Higher compression engines will also bring the piston closer to the spark plug so a shorter design offers greater clearances.
- Ford Capri Mk1/Mk2/Mk3 1.6/2.0 1972-1987
- Ford Cortina Mk3/Mk4/Mk5 1.6/2.0 1970-1982
- Ford Escort Mk1 RS2000 2.0 1973-1974
- Ford Escort Mk2 RS2000 2.0 & Mexico 1.6 1975-1980
- Ford Granada Mk1 2.0 1973-1977
- Ford Granada Mk2 1.6/2.0 1977-1985
- Ford Granada/Scorpio Mk3 1.8/2.0 1985-1989
- Ford Sierra 1.6/1.8/2.0 1982-1989
- Ford Transit Mk2/Mk3 1.6/2.0 1978-1994
- TVR Tamsin 200 2.0
- Additional Information
Part No NGKAPR6FS Fits Engine Type Ford SOHC (Pinto) Product Group Spark Plugs Stock Status Available From Stock Fits Engine Make Ford Catalogue 2016 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 85 of our 2016 catalogue Brand Logo
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £30.87 Incl. Tax: £37.04
Excl. Tax: £11.37 Incl. Tax: £13.64
Excl. Tax: £4.03 Incl. Tax: £4.84