DetailsSingle return. Both outlets -12 JIC.
• Metal spun bodies for strength and appearance with all fittings TIG welded.
• Can be totally dismantled quickly by removing one cap head bolt.
• Tank upper and lower body sections are sealed with an ‘O’ ring and retained together with a specially manufactured stainless steel ‘V’ band clamp.
• Tank upper and lower sections can be rotated to allow fittings to be positioned as required.
• The oil suction union takes the form of a thick wall tube that runs to the centre point in the base of the tank, making it impossible for the oil to surge under any conditions.
• The scavenge oil return is fan tailed and angled onto the inner side wall of the tank to spin the oil and air apart. The oil then runs down and through a flat baffle plate to further promote oil/air separation, finally entering the lower chamber through a drilled centre column. Once the oil has entered this lower chamber it cannot surge to the point where the oil pick-up is uncovered.
• Fitted with 5/8” right angle breathers to the tank, and suggest for maximum breathing efficiency that the outer breather is connected to the rocker box (if required) and the inner or central breather is connected to the catch tank. It is vital that the tank is NOT pressurised in any way as this will prevent the oil de-aerating.
- Additional Information
Part No PACEDST2 Product Group Oil Tanks (Dry Sump) Stock Status Stock Lead Time Typically 6-8 weeks Catalogue 2016 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 39 of our 2016 catalogue Brand Logo Free Shipping