Pre-clearance price £79.95 inc VAT
For models with airflow meter on air box.
- Replaces the complete standard airbox
- Includes full fitting kit and instructions for simple fitting
- Increases engine note - releasing the real noise of your engine
- Longer lifespan before cleaning required over cotton
- Easy cleaning, no dirt caught like with V shaped filter grooves
- Bench tested for improved fuel economy, power and torque outputs
- Lifetime warranty on all replacement and performance road use filters
Unlike their competition, Pipercross have adopted multi layered foam technology for their air filters as opposed to cotton or paper. Why? Because foam has a larger capacity for filtration over cotton or paper. In road use terms this means that a Pipercross filter will flow stronger for longer and maintain peak power output of the vehicle over a cotton or paper counterpart. Whilst the cotton or paper filters begin to restrict airflow due to being thinly stretched over a V shaped wire frame the Pipercross with multi layer technology will continue to perform.
The low maintenance and long lifespan aspects of a Pipercross filter come from the special triple layer foam that is used on all Pipercross filters. The outer core is coarse foam designed to trap larger particles, the middle core is Medium foam designed to trap most particles and the inner core is fine foam which will trap the remainder of the particles. The triple layer foam design ensures an exceptional level of engine protection in any conditions.Application:
- Ford Ka Mk1 1996-10/1998
- Additional Information