This is an exchange reconditioned item which carries a refundable surcharge.You have the following options when purchasing this item:
- Outright purchase including paying the surcharge (subject to availability from either our stock or from our suppliers). You can return your old core at a later date for a surcharge refund.
- Send us your old core first in exchange for reconditioned items. This method will not incur any surcharges but will delay the order.
All returns should be accompanied by a note stating the following:
Name, address, invoice number (or website order number), contact phone number plus a brief message stating the reason for sending the items.
Please note that your old unit must be complete and in a serviceable condition. All removable parts such as steering joints, tie rod ends and mounting brackets must be retained if you need them as they will NOT be returned. The tie rods must NOT be removed as they are termed as part of the rack unit. Also do not remove any of the external metal hydraulic pipes apart from the feed and return pipes from the power steering pump (and keep any removable brackets that hold these pipes to the rack body as well). Drain any excess fluid and wrap the unit well before sending to prevent any further fluid leakage during transit.
The surcharge will only be refunded after the unit has been inspected. The surcharge will NOT be refunded if the unit:
- Is cracked/broken/damaged beyond repair
- Has been welded
- Has been modified from its original design e.g. brackets removed, etc
- Has been repaired e.g. helicoiled
- Contains broken studs or bolts or has cross-threaded holes
- Has tie rods that are damaged or modified e.g. bent, welded, damaged threads or have been shortened
- Is seized e.g. unit is bent or has suffered a total mechanical failure
Note: please ensure the returned unit is of the same type to the ones that have been purchased. We cannot accept old units from a different application.Application:
- Ford Sierra 1.6/1.8/2.0 2wd 1990-1992
- Additional Information