This tank simply bolts to the left hand strut tower as a mirror image of the water header tank.
Its purpose is to extract the oil from the air/oil vapour which high powered Cosworths are renowned for creating. The oil is returned to the sump, whilst the clean air breathes to atmosphere. Not only does this save on oil consumption but also keeps the engine bay free from messy oil vapour.
This configuration is particularly good for left hand drive Cosworths. Note: this tank will only fit with a cone filter.Ford Cosworth YB 16v Turbo
- Ford Sierra RS Cosworth 3 door 1986-1987
- Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500 1987
- Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth 2wd 1988-1989
- Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth 4wd 1990-1992
- Ford Escort RS Cosworth 4wd T34 1992-06/1994
- Ford Escort RS Cosworth 4wd T25 06/1994-1996
- Additional Information