Pro Tank- Boot Mounted Fuel TankThe tanks are available in three widths:
The Pro Tank is a generic fuel tank which is mounted to the vehicle via two rubber lined stainless steel straps for ease of fitment. All Pro Tanks have the same cross-sectional dimensions: 200mm high x 340mm wide.
- 500mm, capacity 34 litres
- 670mm, capacity 45 litres
- 800mm, capacity 54 litres
All tanks are supplied complete with:
- Type IV polyester safety foam.
- Black 6 x 10 access plate.
- Roll-over/breather valve.
- -6 JIC pick-up and return fittings.
- Mounting facility for a VDO dip pipe fuel sender unit.
- Rubber sleeved stainless steel strap kit.
- Aero style non locking filler cap with rubber spill tray, or angled filler pipe to allow connection of the fuel filler to an external filler cap.
- The fuel pick-up, return and breather are mounted in a plate on the top of the tank for your convenience.
This is a small fabricated box with three one way check valves which is fitted inside the tank. Its purpose is to collect fuel as it moves across the tank and hold it around the fuel pick up point.
The main advantage of this set up is the ability to run very little fuel in the tank without starving the feed to the engine.
Alloy Mount Tray
Whilst the Pro Tank is supplied complete with stainless steel rubber lined straps as standard, there will be applications where the surface of the required fitting area is simply too uneven to sit the tank securely, this is where the mounting tray can be useful, simply bolt the tray down to your car floor and slide the Pro tank into the recess.
Reposition Fuel Pick-up
Pro Alloy can relocate the fuel pick up for use with a gravity fed fuel pump. This involves fabricating alloy pipe work from the internal collector to the desired outlet point on the tank.
VDO Fuel Level Gauge & Sender Unit
Although the tank has provision for the VDO sender unit, it is not supplied as standard. Both gauge and sender unit can be added to the package.
- Additional Information
Part No PROPT670 Product Group Fuel Tanks Stock Status Stock Lead Time Typically 4-5 weeks Catalogue 2016 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 57 of our 2016 catalogue Brand Logo Free Shipping