Conventional rocker arms produce sideways movement in valve stems causing high levels of friction and subsequent wear to both stems and valve guides. Roller rockers virtually eliminate valve and guide wear due to their strong arm construction and large low friction needle roller bearings.
- Economically priced rocker set with strong vacuum die cast arm designed for high performance street and race applications with road/rally camshafts and stronger valve springs.
- Ultra reliable standard replacement for pressed metal rockers on std engines.
- Best quality hardware including oversize ground trunnions and needle roller bearings for durability and low friction.
- No comparable product has these critical features.
- Ford Essex V6
- Application: Ford Capri Mk1/Mk2/Mk3 3.0 V6 1969-1981
- Ford Granada Mk1 2.5/3.0 V6 1972-1977
- Ford Transit Mk2 3.0 V6 1978-1986
- Ford Zephyr Mk4 2.5 V6 1966-1972
- Ford Zodiac Mk4 3.0 V6 1966-1972
- Gilburn Genie 2.5/3.0 V6 1966-1969
- Gilburn Invader 3.0 V6 1969-1973
- Marcos GT 3.0 V6
- Reliant Scimitar GT 2.5/3.0 V6 1966-1970
- Reliant Scimitar GTE 3.0 V6 1968-1979
- TVR 3000M, 3000S & Taimar 3.0 V6 1972-1979
- TVR Tuscan 3.0 V6 1969-1971
- Additional Information
Part No FV461 Fits Engine Type Ford Essex V4/V6 Product Group Valve Rocker Equipment Stock Status Stock Lead Time Typically 8-12 weeks Fits Engine Make Ford Catalogue 2016 Page Click HERE to view this part on page 31 of our 2016 catalogue Brand Logo Free Shipping
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
No Tax, Each £132.40 Taxed, Each £158.88
No Tax, Each £9.34 Taxed, Each £11.21
No Tax, Each £6.09 Taxed, Each £7.31
Valve guide (bronze) inlet/exhaust: Ford X/Flow, pre-X/Flow OHV Kent, SOHC Pinto, Essex, Taunus/CologneNo Tax, Each £4.84 Taxed, Each £5.81