Solvent-free, permanently elastic, fast-hardening silicone sealing compound for sealing flat surfaces where there is a sealing gap (can also be applied to assembled components).
Particularly intended for sealing all surfaces in engines, gearboxes, and axles, and also for cylinder liners and synthetic housings. Very suitable for uneven and rough surfaces. All-purpose application for use with all makes of engines and vehicles.
- High thermal stability from -50°C to +300°C (brief peak temperature)
- Very good durability against internal combustion fuels and diesel fuels, bio-diesel, oil, grease, lubricants, water, seawater, sunlight and ozone
- Easy to position and shape
- Easy to apply
- Precise positioning, down to the last millimetre
- Goes on evenly
- Container empties completely, no waste
- Protective cap prevents nozzle from blocking up
- Prevents corrosion of the sealing surfaces
- Acid-free hardening means no damage to synthetic parts, electrical components, etc.
- Hardens faster than other silicone sealing compounds
- No identifying marks
- Can be used on vertical and overhead surfaces
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
No Tax, Each £3.66 Taxed, Each £4.39
No Tax, Each £9.55 Taxed, Each £11.46
Motorcraft oil filter: SOHC Ford Pinto, YB Cosworth 4wd, Essex V4/V6, Taunus/Cologne V4/V6, RS2000 16v & 2.9 24v BOA EFL90No Tax, Each £10.16 Taxed, Each £12.19
No Tax, Each £10.16 Taxed, Each £12.19
No Tax, Each £15.40 Taxed, Each £18.48
No Tax, Each £61.35 Taxed, Each £73.62